制度研究 at MCLA works to facilitate data driven and evidence-based
decision-making by initiating, developing and supporting effective processes and procedures
for the collection, analysis, maintenance, and reporting of data to the campus community
- Consult with faculty and staff about their data and reporting needs.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and provide data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile and file data required by the Massachusetts Department of Higher 教育,
the U.S. Department of 教育, the New England Commission of Higher 教育,
- Complete external surveys such as the Peterson's, College Board, and U.S. 新闻和
- Develop, administer, and coordinate national and campus surveys.
Assistant Director of Institutional Effectiveness and 研究
Interim Coordinator of Student 记录 Systems